Learn to apply easily for the LendingPoint Personal Loan
Learn how to apply for a LendingPoint Personal Loan. This post uncomplicates the process straightforwardly so that you can make your application as soon as possible. Keep reading to learn more!
by Suzana Brito
LendingPoint Personal Loan application: Get up to $36,500 in a day!
Getting the process started as quickly as possible when you need a personal loan is important. With LendingPoint, you can apply easily and make a decision fast.
That way, you can focus on your goals and not worry about your finances. Learn the requirements to apply for LendingPoint Personal Loan, and follow the step-by-step. Read on!
LendingPoint offers personal loans of up to $36,500 with fixed rates and terms of 24 to 72 months. You can apply in just a few steps.
First, you can pre-qualify for a loan on their website in just a few minutes. Be ready to share financial and personal information.
After that, you’ll receive loan options for your profile. You can choose one that matches your needs.
Then you can apply for the loan alternative that’s right for you. Be sure to analyze rates and terms.
If approved, the funds will be deposited directly into your account as soon as the next business day.
You will be redirected to another website
Here are the requirements for a LendingPoint Personal Loan:
- You must have a valid Social Security number;
- You need to be 18 years old or older;
- You must be the owner of a bank account;
- You need to be an American citizen;
- You must have a minimum credit score of 600.
Apply using the app
If you are a customer, you can download and use the LendingPoint Personal Loan to manage your account and make payments.
To apply, you’ll need to visit their website. The LendingPoint app is available on Apple Store and Playstore.
LendingPoint Personal Loans vs. Best Egg Personal Loans: which one is the best?
LendingPoint Personal Loans offer a maximum of $36,500, while Best Egg Personal Loans provide up to $50,000.
While LendingPoint is good if you are looking for quick money to cover a mid-size emergency expense. Best Egg is great for debt consolidation.
So, whether you’d choose is up to you. We will give you a hand and help you to compare them below:
LendingPoint Personal Loans
- APR: From 7.99% to 35.99% APR;
- Loan Purpose: It’s available for wedding expenses, debt consolidation, car repairs, etc;
- Loan Amounts: From $2,000 to $36,500;
- Credit Needed: 600;
- Origination Fee: It charges up to 7%.
- Late Fee: There can be a late fee;
- Early Payoff Penalty: It doesn’t charge an early payoff penalty.
Best Egg Personal Loans
- APR: Variable APR from 8.99% to 35.99%;
- Loan Purpose: Debt consolidation and credit card refinancing, home improvements, taxes, moving expenses, medical bills, auto repair, travel and events, baby, and adoption;
- Loan Amounts: $2,000–$50,000;
- Credit Needed: At least 640;
- Origination Fee: Between 0.99% and 8.99% of the loan amount;
- Late Fee: There is a late fee;
- Early Payoff Penalty: Best Egg Personal Loan doesn’t charge any early payoff penalty.
Do you want to apply for Best Egg Personal Loans? Learn more in the post below.
How to apply for Best Egg Personal Loans
We'll show you how easy it is to apply for Best Egg Personal Loans. Plus, learn about the benefits of borrowing with them. Check it out!
How to apply for the Sable bank account easily
If you're tired of old-fashioned banks, learn how to apply for a Sable bank account and enjoy your online account with a $0 annual fee.Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for the Bank of America Mortgage
Apply for the Bank of America Mortgage today and achieve homeownership! Enjoy down payment and closing-cost assistance! Read on!Keep Reading
Rocket Mortgage review: how does it work and is it good?
Are you interested in a Rocket Mortgage review? Stay with us to learn about rates, fees, and more. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Housing Assistance: find out what are your options
Are you looking for housing assistance? This guide will help you understand your options and how to apply. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card application: how does it work?
Improve your credit score with the Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card! We'll show you to apply in less than 2 minutes! Keep reading!Keep Reading
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF): a guide for the program
This guide provides an overview of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), including who is eligible and how to apply. Read on!Keep Reading