Extra Debit Card application: how does it work?
Applying for an Extra Debit Card doesn't have to be a hassle. Learn how the process! Earn points on everyday purchases! Read on!
Extra Debit Card: build credit and earn reward points!
Is your credit score in need of a boost? Now there’s an easier way to establish good credit – with the Extra Debit Card!
Therefore, this blog post has you covered, from the application guide to eligibility requirements. So don’t miss out – read on for more details now!
Indeed, applying for an Extra Debit Card is a relatively straightforward process. With no credit check, it should take a few minutes.
Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the website and navigate to the application page;
- Tick the box that asks if you are 18 years or older;
- Enter your phone number and email address;
- Check the verification code they will send you via text message and continue;
- Provide your personal information as well as details about your checking account;
- Your card will arrive in 10 business days or less if approved.
You will be redirected to another website
To be eligible for this debit card, you must meet certain requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have a US bank account;
- Have a US mailing address.
Apply using the app
Download the Extra app, and connect to your checking account to see how much limit you can spend based on your balance.
Then you’ll receive your card in about 10 days and can start using it. Thus, the app is available for Androids and iPhones free.
Extra Debit Card vs. Juno Debit Card
Extra Debit Card and Juno Debit Card are innovative products for different audiences.
The Extra Debit Card is a solution for bad credit customers that struggle applying to regular credit cards.
You’ll make your purchases in debit and get your payments reported as a credit to Experian and Equifax.
On the other hand, the Juno Debit Card provides cashback in crypto in over 80 different cryptocurrencies. So it’s perfect for crypto lovers.
So check out both credit cards’ main features!
Extra Debit Card
- Credit Score: All credits considered;
- Annual Fee: See terms;
- Regular APR: 0%;
- Welcome bonus: N/A;
- Rewards: Earn up to 1% in points.**
Juno Debit Card
- Credit Score: There’s no minimum credit score required;
- Annual Fee: There’s no annual fee for the basic card. If you opt for a metal card, you must deposit $250 monthly;
- Regular APR: Not applied;
- Welcome bonus: N/A;
- Rewards: Fees: No monthly or overdraft fees;
- Minimum balance: No minimum balance;
- APY: 5% (depending on deposit).
- Credit score: No minimum credit score is required;
- Rewards: 5% cashback on 5 brands of your choice.
Do you want to earn crypto as cashback? Then learn how to apply for a Juno Debit Card in our post below!
The Extra Debit Card is issued by Evolve Bank & Trust or Patriot Bank N.A. (Member FDIC), pursuant to a license by Mastercard International. Loans provided by Lead Bank. Extra is responsible for credit reporting and reports on time and late payments, which may impact a credit bureau’s determination of your credit score. Rewards points only available with rewards plan.
About the author / Suzana Brito
R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Mastercard® Rewards Card: apply today
Unlock the potential of shopping with the R.I.A. Federal Credit Union Mastercard® Rewards Card! Apply today and start saving big!Keep Reading
A guide on how to manage your mortgage the right way
Managing your mortgage can be intimidating. Don't worry! We have some tips to help you learn how to easily manage your mortgage.Keep Reading
You may also like
401 (k) plan: what is it and how does it work?
Learning what a 401(k) is will help you understand your rights and prepare for retirement. This article will get you well informed.Keep Reading
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card review
Read this Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card review and discover if this card is right for you! No annual fee! Earn cash back!Keep Reading
The Definitive Guide to Apply for Blaze Mastercard® Credit Card
Get your credit back on track with the unsecured Blaze Mastercard® Credit Card- Learn how to apply now. Read on!Keep Reading