Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card application: how does it work?
Using the Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card it's the perfect way to upgrade any trip, no matter how far you're going. Read on to learn how to apply!
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card: apply anywhere online and get a response in seconds!
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card offers small businesses the chance to track expenses, summarize costs and earn rewards in miles for purchases.
Read on to understand the application process requirements and how you can apply online and get a response in seconds.
You will be redirected to another website
The process of applying for the Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business takes just a few steps. First, you need to make sure you have at least a good credit score.
Secondly, residency in America is required. Also, applicants of at least 18 years old with a valid Social Security number.
Thirdly, fill out the pre-qualification form. Be ready to inform personal information as well as business-related data.
You will then receive instant feedback on whether or not your request has been successful within seconds after submitting it.
Apply using the app
With the American Express® App, you can track your spending and rewards and find offers for flights or hotels. However, you can’t apply for a card using it.
You’ll be able to use the app as soon as you open an account and download it on iPhone/android devices.
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card vs. Luxury Black Card
If the Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business is unsuitable for you, look at its comparison with Luxury Black Card.
The second option is a premium-line credit card that offers a luxurious design and airfare redemption options for traveling in style.
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
- Credit Score: Good- excellent;
- Annual Fee: $250 (see rates and fees);
- Regular APR: 20.99% – 29.99% Variable for purchases and 29.99% variable APR for cash advances (see rates and fees);
- Welcome bonus: Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $8,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 Bonus Miles after you make an eligible Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 6 months. Offer Ends 10/25/23.
- Rewards: 3x miles for every qualifying dollar you spend on direct Delta purchases and hotels;
- Other rewards: Earn more miles on big purchases with 1.5 miles per dollar on single eligible purchases of $5,000 or more up to 50,000 additional miles per Calendar year. If your purchase qualifies for a category that has a higher mileage accelerator, only the higher accelerator will apply (ex. you would earn 3X miles on purchases made directly with Delta and hotels instead of 1.5X).
- Terms apply.
- Delta Sky Club® Access – Get access to Delta Sky Club® at a rate of $50 per person per visit for you and up to two guests or immediate family while flying together on Delta. Effective 1/1/24, this benefit will no longer be available.
- With Status Boost®, earn 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to 2x per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different from the miles you earn towards flights. Effective 1/1/24, this benefit will no longer be available, and there will be a new way to earn toward Medallion Status with the Card. Learn more at delta.com/skymilesprogramchanges.
Luxury Black Card
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $495 Annual Fee ($195 for each Authorized User);
- Regular APR: variable 17.24% for purchases and variable 27.49% for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: Not applied;
- Rewards: 2% value for airfare redemptions; 1.5% Value for Cash Back Redemptions; $100 Annual Airline Credit.
- Terms apply.
If you want to learn more about the Luxury Black Card and how to apply for it, check out our post below!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Application for the Fortiva® Card: how does it work?
If you need an incredible card that you can get even with a fair credit score, check out the Fortiva® Card application!Keep Reading
Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card application: how does it work?
Wondering if you're eligible for the Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card? Keep reading to know how!Keep Reading
Axos High Yield Savings Account review: is it good?
Are you after a high yield savings account? Check out our Axos High Yield Savings Account review to see if it's the right fit for you.Keep Reading
You may also like
Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Credit Card application: how does it work?
Are you looking for a student card? Check out how to apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Credit Card. Read on!Keep Reading
Watch Soccer Online: 10 fantastic streaming services for fanatics
Find the best 10 online streaming options to watch soccer, delivering live matches and captivating highlights. Read on!Keep Reading
Quontic Bank High Interest Checking review: everything you need to know
Get a Quontic Bank High Interest Checking review, and find out how this account works. Earn 1.10% APY and more! Read on!Keep Reading