Learn to apply easily for the Avant Personal Loan
The guide will tell you how to apply for an Avant Personal Loan. If you have bad credit, don't worry! You can still get approved. Read on to learn more!
by Suzana Brito
Avant Personal Loan application: You don’t have to worry about your bad score!
Avant Personal Loan company makes it easy to apply for a loan and get the money you need, even if you have bad credit.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the application process and show you how to get a loan from them step by step. Keep reading to learn more!
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply for a loan with Avant Personal Loan.
The first step is to pre-qualify on Avant’s website.
It helps Avant determine if you are eligible for a loan and what kind of loan you can get.
After pre-qualifying, Avant will review your offers and email you the loan offers suitable for your budget.
Once you have received your loan offers, you can preview them and accept the one that fits your budget.
Follow these steps, and you will be on your way to getting a loan from Avant Personal Loan.
You will be redirected to another website
Here are the requirements to get an Avant Personal Loan: First, you’ll need a valid Social Security number and a bank account.
Also, you must have at least a 550 score, as a minimum income of $1200, and you can’t be active in bankruptcy.
If you fit those requirements, you can apply for a loan with them.
Apply using the app
Avant provides a mobile app for its customers. However, it doesn’t enable users to apply using the app.
With it, it’s possible to adjust dates, make payments, and see their payment history.
The app is available for download without any cost and for iPhones and Androids.
Avant Personal Loans vs. Red Arrow Loans: which one is the best?
Avant is a Personal Loan, and Red Arrow is a Payday Loan. It means that Avant has longer terms and more requirements.
On the other hand, Red Arrow is a short-term loan with high interest since it’s good for emergencies and is faster than personal loans.
Compare Red Arrow Loans and Avant Personal Loans below.
Avant Personal Loans
- APR: The APR varies from 9.95% to 35.95%;
- Loan Purpose: Their personal loans are available for any purpose, such as home renovations and debt consolidation;
- Loan Amounts: From $2,000 to $35,000;
- Credit Needed: Most borrowers have 600 to 700. However, you can apply for a loan with a 689 or lower score;
- Origination Fee: 4.75% of the loan amount;
- Late Fee: There is a late fee;
- Early Payoff Penalty: It doesn’t charge a payoff penalty.
Red Arrow Loans
- APR: The APR depends on the lender’s terms ( they may vary according to credit history, income, and other factors);
- Loan Purpose: Auto accident, emergency medical bills, unexpected expenses;
- Loan Amounts: $100 to $5,000 (depends on the state);
- Credit Needed: Bad to excellent;
- Origination Fee: This varies from lender to lender; it depends on the terms;
- Late Fee: Varies from lender to lender; it depends on the terms;
- Early Payoff Penalty: Varies from lender to lender; it depends on the terms.
If you are considering applying for Red Arrow Loans, check our post below!
How to apply for Red Arrow Loans
Do you want to know how to get up to $5,000 on a payday loan? Look no further! Learn how to apply for Red Arrow Loans!
Application for the BMO World Elite Mastercard card: how does it work?
Don't waste any more time. Apply for your BMO World Elite Mastercard card to enjoy benefits and get valuable rewards. Learn how to get it.Keep Reading
Investing for students: how to get started today!
If you're a student, this guide will help you get started with investing today. Learn 5 steps for beginnig your investment journey. Read on!Keep Reading
How to move out of your parents’ house [Checklist]
How to move out of your parents' house? This checklist offers everything you need to do before making the big move. Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
How to buy cheap Sun Country Airlines flights
Discover how to track and buy cheap Sun Country Airline flights with this easy guide. Find flights from $39,99! Keep reading to learn!Keep Reading
Cheap Southwest Airlines flights: Get the best deals on airfare with Southwest Airlines
Find out how to get Southwest Airlines cheap flights. Take advantage of these tips and save big! Keep reading to learn more!Keep Reading
American Express Centurion or American Express Platinum card: choose the best!
American Express Centurion or American Express Platinum? The Mad Capitalist has a comparison to help you decide between these travel cards!Keep Reading