Apply for the Chase Slate Edge℠ and Improve your Finances!
Need to consolidate your credit card balances or make a big purchase without paying interest? If so, you might want to apply for the Chase Slate Edge℠!
From Application to Approval: How to Apply for the Chase Slate Edge℠ in Minutes
How to apply for the Chase Slate Edge℠? Here are the instructions covering each step.
It will include completing the application by submitting personal and financial information and then waiting for a decision on your application. Read on for details!
You can easily apply for the Chase Slate Edge℠ by following the instructions below.
First, go to the Chase Slate Edge℠ page on the Chase website.
Then enter your personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number.
Next, provide your financial information, including your income, employment status, and monthly housing payment.
After that, review the terms and conditions of the card, including the APR, fees, and rewards program.
Then, check the box to indicate that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions. Finally, submit your application and wait for a decision.
You may receive an instant decision, or Chase may need to review your application further and contact you later.
If you are approved for the Chase Slate Edge℠, you should receive your card in the mail within 7-10 business days.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
It is not currently possible to apply for Chase cards using the Apply Chase app.
The app was developed to allow card members to manage their existing credit accounts and view details about their existing accounts, such as:
- Account Summary
- Transaction History
- Payment Options
- Personal Information
- Additional Services & Benefits
Chase Slate Edge℠ vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited®
The Chase Slate Edge℠ offers 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers without fees or penalties.
On the other hand, Chase Freedom Unlimited® offers 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months! And there is much more with no annual fee!
You should consider your spending habits to make the right decision between these two cards. Take a look at their features and compare them.
Chase Slate Edge℠
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent.
- Annual Fee: $0.
- Purchase APR: 0% intro APR during the first 18 months on purchases and balance transfers, then after that, 20.49% – 29.24% variable APR.
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%.
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% variable.
- Welcome Bonus: None.
- Rewards: None.
- Balance Transfer Fee: Intro BT fee of $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater in the first 60 days. After the intro period, either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Other fees: 3% foreign transaction fee, and either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater, for cash advances.
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% Intro APR for purchases and balance transfers for 15 months (from account opening). Then, 20.49% – 29.24% variable APR; 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Rewards: After your first year or $20,000 spent: 5% cash back on travel you purchase through Chase Ultimate Rewards®; 3% cash back on dining and takeout; 3% back on drugstore; 1.5% cash back on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
If you’re interested in applying for the Chase® Slate Edge℠ , please continue reading our post below for instructions.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
First Citizens Bank Secured Cash Back Credit Card application: how does it work?
Apply for the First Citizens Bank Secured Cash Back Credit Card. We'll show you how easy it is! Earn cash back on purchases!Keep Reading
Checklist for moving out of state: your definitive guide
Are you packing up and relocating to another state? Check off all the to-dos with this moving out of state checklist.Keep Reading
Chase Slate Edge℠ review: Consolidate debt easily!
Looking for a card to consolidate debts without paying more interest? Read more for a Chase Slate Edge℠ review.Keep Reading
You may also like
Build credit fast: Merrick Bank Classic Secured Card review
Read to build credit with confidence? Then don't miss our Merrick Bank Classic Secured Card review! Ensure a credit limit of up to $3K!Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for the AutoLoanZoom
Discover how to apply for a car loan with the platform AutoLoanZoom quickly and easily online. Keep reading!Keep Reading
BankAmericard® Secured Credit Card review: build credit fast
Read our BankAmericard® Secured Credit Card review and discover a great tool to build credit - pay $0 annual fee and enjoy amazing features!Keep Reading