Chase Sapphire Reserve® application: how does it work?
Unlock the secrets to getting Chase Sapphire Reserve® - keep reading and find out how to apply! Plus, find out the multiple perks this card offer.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®: A rich travel card for avid travelers!
Are you thinking of applying for the Chase Sapphire Reserve®? Don’t wait any longer! Our guide will give you all the information you need to take advantage of this card’s huge benefits.
Start your journey today and get ready to experience luxury Rewards with this card. The Chase Sapphire Reserve® allows you to earn points in multiple ways. Read on!
First, go to the website, fill out an application form with key pieces of info (including name, address, and SSN), let them know you’re a US resident, input financials like income and assets then submit.
The response should come within minutes. Make sure you read all terms and conditions carefully before submitting.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
Unfortunately, the Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card application isn’t available over the app – you’ll have to apply through the website.
Still, customers can use the Chase Mobile app to manage their cards, make payments, and more.
Chase Sapphire Reserve® vs. HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® and the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® are excellent credit cards, but they offer different benefits.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® has a higher annual fee. Still, it offers several valuable benefits, including a $300 annual travel credit, a 50% bonus on points earned through travel, and access to airport lounges.
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®, on the other hand, has no annual fee and offers up to 1,5% cash back on purchases.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Credit Score: Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $550, or $75 for each authorized user;
- Regular APR: 22.49% – 29.49% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers; 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome Bonus: 60K bonus points after spending $4k on purchases in the 1st three months of account opening ($900 on travel redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®);
- Rewards: 5x points on flights and 10x points on car rentals and hotels when purchasing through Chase Ultimate Rewards®; 3x points for eligible travel worldwide;
- Other Rewards: 10x points for dining purchases with Chase Ultimate Rewards®; 3x on other dining at restaurants; 1 point on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®
- Credit Score: 760 or better;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 20.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances and balance transfers;
- Welcome bonus: Earn an additional 12,5% cash back on all purchases during the first 180 days ( offer up to February 2023, conditions apply). Also, in this period, you’ll earn up to 14% cash back on online purchases, 13,5% on eligible gas, grocery, and drugstore, and up to 13% on all other daily purchases;
- Rewards: Earn 1,5% cash back on eligible online purchases, 1% cash back on eligible gas, grocery, and drugstore, and 0.5% on all other purchases.
Are you interested in applying for the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®? We have a guide post that can get you started. Check it out below!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Axos High Yield Savings Account review: is it good?
Are you after a high yield savings account? Check out our Axos High Yield Savings Account review to see if it's the right fit for you.Keep Reading
Unsecured and secured loans: all you need to know before applying
Find out about secured and unsecured loans, their pros and cons, and which one to choose for your needs. Read on!Keep Reading
Group One Platinum Card application: how does it work?
Learn how to apply for the Group One Platinum Card in easy steps. You can qualify for this card with no credit check! Read on for more!Keep Reading
You may also like
Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card application: how does it work?
Earn points, enjoy Premium travel protections, early boarding, and more! Find out how to apply for the Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card.Keep Reading
Cash Back for Heavy Spenders: PNC Cash Rewards® Visa® Credit Card review
Our PNC Cash Rewards® Visa® Credit Card review gives you the information you need to decide. Earn a $200 bonus and much more!Keep Reading
Earn more: Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express review
Read our Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express review- a credit card packed with cash back. Earn up to 3% cash back on purchases!Keep Reading