Chase Sapphire Reserve® application: how does it work?
Unlock the secrets to getting Chase Sapphire Reserve® - keep reading and find out how to apply! Plus, find out the multiple perks this card offer.
by Suzana Brito
Chase Sapphire Reserve®: A rich travel card for avid travelers!
Are you thinking of applying for the Chase Sapphire Reserve®? Don’t wait any longer! Our guide will give you all the information you need to take advantage of this card’s huge benefits.
Start your journey today and get ready to experience luxury Rewards with this card. The Chase Sapphire Reserve® allows you to earn points in multiple ways. Read on!
First, go to the website, fill out an application form with key pieces of info (including name, address, and SSN), let them know you’re a US resident, input financials like income and assets then submit.
The response should come within minutes. Make sure you read all terms and conditions carefully before submitting.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
Unfortunately, the Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card application isn’t available over the app – you’ll have to apply through the website.
Still, customers can use the Chase Mobile app to manage their cards, make payments, and more.
Chase Sapphire Reserve® vs. HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® and the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® are excellent credit cards, but they offer different benefits.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® has a higher annual fee. Still, it offers several valuable benefits, including a $300 annual travel credit, a 50% bonus on points earned through travel, and access to airport lounges.
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®, on the other hand, has no annual fee and offers up to 1,5% cash back on purchases.
Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Credit Score: Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $550, or $75 for each authorized user;
- Regular APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers; 29.49% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome Bonus: 60K bonus points after spending $4k on purchases in the 1st three months of account opening ($900 on travel redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®);
- Rewards: 5x points on flights and 10x points on car rentals and hotels when purchasing through Chase Ultimate Rewards®; 3x points for eligible travel worldwide;
- Other Rewards: 10x points for dining purchases with Chase Ultimate Rewards®; 3x on other dining at restaurants; 1 point on all other purchases;
- Terms apply.
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®
- Credit Score: 760 or better;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 20.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances and balance transfers;
- Welcome bonus: Earn an additional 12,5% cash back on all purchases during the first 180 days ( offer up to February 2023, conditions apply). Also, in this period, you’ll earn up to 14% cash back on online purchases, 13,5% on eligible gas, grocery, and drugstore, and up to 13% on all other daily purchases;
- Rewards: Earn 1,5% cash back on eligible online purchases, 1% cash back on eligible gas, grocery, and drugstore, and 0.5% on all other purchases.
Are you interested in applying for the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®? We have a guide post that can get you started. Check it out below!
How do you get the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®?
We love a good cashback. Even better if it comes with no annual fees. That's the case with the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® card, so take a look on how to apply for it.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card application: how does it work?
Ready to apply for the Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Credit Card? Start improving your credit. Check out this post to learn more.Keep Reading
Better Mortgage review: how does it work and is it good?
The Better Mortgage review will provide some of the most important information to help you achieve the dream of buying a house. Keep reading!Keep Reading
How to apply for the Scotiabank Preferred Package account easily
Apply for the Scotiabank Preferred Package with this easy-to-follow step-by-step guide, and get your chequing account going today.Keep Reading
You may also like
First Citizens Bank Secured Cash Back Credit Card review
Looking for a secured credit card with cash back rewards? Get a complete First Citizens Bank Secured Cash Back Credit Card review here!Keep Reading
Porte Mobile Banking application: how does it work?
Don't miss out; explore the incredible benefits of Porte Mobile Banking. See how to apply, step by step, now in our post! No ATM fees.Keep Reading
Chase Ultimate Rewards partners: complete list
There are a number of Chase Ultimate Rewards partners for you to redeem your points with, but what’s the smartest way of doing it?Keep Reading