Learn to apply easily for the Bad Credit Loans
Have you been struggling because of your bad credit score? Here is how you can apply for a loan with Bad Credit Loans to forget any hassles. Read on!
Bad Credit Loans application: See the step-by-step and understand the requirements
Learn how to apply for Bad credit loans, a website designed specifically for loans and people with less-than-perfect credit ratings.
They offer a way to get the money you need, even if you can’t get a loan from a bank. Learn more about the application process.
You can apply online for a loan with Bad Credit Loan by following these simples steps:
First, you’ll fill out an application form online with your personal and financial information.
Second, you’ll be connected to lenders, asking them to analyze your request.
Then you’ll get a loan offer gassed on your needs. So, you can review and accept or deny it.
If you agree, you’ll have to accept the terms and accept the contract with your e-signature.
Finally, if everything goes right, the lender will transfer funds to your account as soon as the next business day.
You will be redirected to another website
You’ll have to fulfill some requirements to get a loan with Bad Credit Loans. Let’s have a look at them:
- You have to be an American citizen or an authorized resident;
- You must be at least 18 years old on the application date;
- You must have a regular source of income to prove you can pay the loan back;
- You have to have an active checking account;
- You must have a valid Social Security Number and a phone number.
Apply using the app
Bad credit Loans still don’t have an app available for their clients.
However, you can find everything you need on their website, such as information, pre-qualifying for a loan, and going through the application process.
Bad Credit Loans vs. 247LoanPros: which one is the best?
If you are in the market to find the best deal on loan, you should consider these two options: Bad Credit Loans vs. 247LoanPros.
On the one hand, Bad Credit Loans offers a range of loan options, such as personal loans, mortgages, auto loans, and financial support.
Their strength relies on offering loans for bad credit as a way for borrowers to improve their ruined scores.
On the other hand, 247LoanPros offers personal loans for many purposes, such as education, home repair, and emergency expenses.
So, see our comparison below to help you pick your weapon and decide which loan is better.
If you decide to apply for a loan with 247LoanPros, you’ll find an application post by the end of the page. Check it out!
Bad Credit Loans
- APR: Usually ranges from 5.99% to 35.99% (it can vary according to the lender’s requirements);
- Loan Purpose: Improve credit score;
- Loan Amounts: From $500 up to $10,000;
- Credit Needed: 500 or lower (poor credit);
- Origination Fee: varies by the lender;
- Late Fee: varies by the lender;
- Early Payoff Penalty: varies by the lender.
- APR: Varies from 5.99% up to 35.99%;
- Loan Purpose: Loans are available for any purpose;
- Loan Amounts: From $500 to $35,000;
- Credit Needed: No credit score is required;
- Origination Fee: Varies according to the lender;
- Late Fee: Varies according to the lender;
- Early Payoff Penalty: Varies according to the lender.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Apply for The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
Follow this guide to apply for The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card, and make the most out of your business expenses. Read on!Keep Reading
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card review: a journey of extra miles starts here
Check out the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card review to find out it's great perks, like extra miles. Read on!Keep Reading
Simplify experience: PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® Review
Get the full scoop on the PayPal Prepaid Mastercard® in our review. Ensure a hassle-free process and grant the card you need! Read on!Keep Reading
You may also like
Obamacare: all you need to know about the program
Find out how Obamacare can help you get health care coverage for your family, plus what it covers and who is eligible. Read on!Keep Reading
Earn more: Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card review
Discover the ultimate business hotel card with our Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card review - earn valuable points!Keep Reading
Porte Mobile Banking review: Get started with no minimum deposit
With this Porte Mobile Banking review, you can find out if it is the perfect banking solution for your lifestyle. Read on!Keep Reading