Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card review: What’s Great and Not So Great
How to get cash back on your Amazon.com purchases? Check out this Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card review about its amazing 3% cash rewards, bonuses, and exclusive benefits that will make you save a lot. Read on!
Get Extra Cash Back with the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
Do you love shopping at Amazon.com? Then you should check this Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card Review with its main features that will make you save a lot on your purchases.
In this review, we’ll cover the 3% cash rewards, bonuses, costs and fees, and other benefits of the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. Stay tuned!
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Purchase APR: 18.74% – 26.74% variable;
- Cash Advance APR: 26.99% APR;
- Welcome Bonus: Receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card immediately after your approval is confirmed;
- Rewards: 3% back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market; 2% back at restaurants and gas stations; 1% back on all other purchases.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card: how does it work?
The Amazon Rewards Signature Card is one of the two credit cards offered by Amazon. Here is our review:
You will be redirected to another website
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card provides cash back on some purchases.
- 3% back on Amazon.com and Who Foods purchases
- 2% back at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores
- And 1% back on all other purchases
Redeeming your rewards is easy with the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. You can redeem them for cash back, gift cards, and travel rewards.
If you choose cash back, you can deposit it directly into your Amazon account, which is perfect for your next Amazon purchase.
When you sign up for the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card, you’ll receive a $50 Amazon gift card instantly.
Costs and Fees
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card has no annual fee, which is great for those who want to save money. However, there are some costs associated with the card.
- APR: 14.24% to 22.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Foreign Transaction fee: $0
- Balance Transfer Fee: $5 or 4% of the transfer amount, whichever is greater.
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card comes with several other benefits. Aside from the cashback rewards, it includes:
- Secondary auto collision-damage waiver for rental cars,
- Roadside dispatch
- Travel and baggage insurance
- Purchase protection
- Visa Signature Warranty Protection
- Visa Signature Concierge Service
- Zero Fraud Liability
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card: should you get one?
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is a great no-fee cashback option for heads of households, drivers, and avid Amazon shoppers.
Discover the advantages and disadvantages of having this card in your wallet.
- No annual fee;
- Earn 3% cash back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods, 2% on gas stations, and 1% on all other purchases;
- No Foreign Transaction fee;
- Get a gift card as a bonus.
- APR can be high;
- High balance transfer fee.
Credit score required
Applicants must have good or excellent scores to apply for this card.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card application: how to do it?
Discover how to apply for Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card by checking out our post below. Keep reading!
About the author / Suzana Brito
Rocket Loans review: how does it work and is it good?
Get the financial flexibility you need with this Rocket Loans review! Up to $45,000 with fast funding. Read on and learn more.Keep Reading
How to buy cheap Frontier Airlines flights
Learn about the different ways to buy cheap Frontier Airlines flights and how to find the best deals. Find tickets from $19.Keep Reading
Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card application: how does it work?
A thorough guide to apply for the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card waits for you here. Check it out!Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply for the Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard® Card
Learn how to easily apply for the Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard® Card and start enjoying its numerous benefits and features!Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for the Rocket Mortgage
Find out how to apply for a Rocket Mortgage with us. Keep reading to find the tips you need to make an easy application!Keep Reading
Types of loans: understand which one is best for you
Check out this guide to learn about the different types of loans available and find the one that's right for your needs. Read on!Keep Reading