Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card review: up to 3 Avios per dollar spent
If you love traveling, we'll present a product to cut expenses. Here is the full Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card review. $0 foreign transaction fees!
Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card: earn Avios points and enjoy rewards on your next trip
Are you ready to take your Aer Lingus travels up a notch? Then check out the exclusive benefits of their cobranded card now in this Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card review.
From points and a rich sign-up bonus, this card will make all your Ireland trips even more rewarding. Discover what it has to offer, and book that flight today!
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95;
- Regular APR: 21.49% – 28.49% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers, and 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: Earn 75k Avios after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening;
- Rewards: Earn 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, and LEVEL.; 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. Plus earn 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Terms apply.
Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card: how does it work?
This Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card review is perfect for economical people that love traveling.
Cardholders earn Avios points on every purchase that can be redeemed for flights or upgrades on Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, and other Oneworld Alliance airlines.
You will be redirected to another website
Annual Commercial Companion Ticket
Cardholders spending $30,000 or more in any calendar year are rewarded with an Annual Commercial Companion Ticket.
You can use it to book a flight on Aer Lingus with their companion at no additional cost (excluding taxes).
Priority Boarding and No Foreign Fees
When flying with Aer Lingus, both the cardholder and authorized users on their account are eligible for Priority Boarding on flights between the U.S.-Ireland.
Plus, this cobranded card comes without foreign fees, so you don’t have to worry about extra charges when purchasing outside the country.
Contactless Pay & Travel Coverage for Baggage
The Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card also features contactless pay technology, so you don’t have to wait in long lines at checkout.
Additionally, this cobranded card provides travel coverage for baggage loss in case anything goes wrong during your trip.
To sum up, this card’s maximum bonus is only possible if you spend or travel a lot with Aer Lingus. Otherwise, there are other better travel cards.
Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card: should you get one?
This card benefits big spenders who can unlock the biggest rewards tier and earn a yearly companion pass.
For everyone else, its real value lies in its Avios rewards points’ adaptability and versatility. Look at its pros and cons.
- Earn 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- Earn 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, and LEVEL.
- Earn 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. Plus earn 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Every calendar year you make purchases of $30,000 on your Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card, you’ll receive a Commercial Companion Ticket good for 12 months.
- You and any authorized users on your account are eligible for Priority Boarding on Aer Lingus flights departing from and returning to the US from Ireland, subject to availability.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad.
- Simply tap to pay with your contactless Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card. Just look for the contactless symbol at checkout. It’s fast, easy and secure!
- Member FDIC.
- Annual Fee.
Credit score required
To receive an Aer Lingus Visa Signature®Card, you must have a credit score in the “good-excellent” range.
Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card application: how to do it?
Apply for the Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card with our tips below. Read our upcoming post and start now!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About the author / Suzana Brito
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® review
Read our CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® review to see how this card can help you save on airfare and baggage fees!Keep Reading
247LoanPros review: how does it work and is it good?
Are you looking for a 247LoanPros review to borrow up to $35,000? We explain how the loan process works and more! So, read on!Keep Reading
National School Lunch Program (NSLP): Assistance for Children
Discover how the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) provides assistance to poverty-stricken children and families. Learn more!Keep Reading
You may also like
First Citizens Bank Secured Cash Back Credit Card application: how does it work?
Apply for the First Citizens Bank Secured Cash Back Credit Card. We'll show you how easy it is! Earn cash back on purchases!Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for the SoFi Mortgage
Do you want to apply for a mortgage with SoFi mortgage? Read on to a complete guideline that covers all you need to know.Keep Reading