Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card review: a journey of extra miles starts here
If you want a luxury credit card with easy redemption options. Read on to understand how you can get it on the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card review.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: Earn miles exploring the word
When traveling the world, it’s crucial to have a card that rewards you for that. The Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card review will present this luxury option!
Keep reading to understand how you will earn several miles on purchases and savor the travel perks associated with this card.
- Credit Score: Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $395;
- Regular APR: 19.99% – 29.99% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers; 29.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Balance Transfer Fee: $0 at the Transfer APR, 4% of the amount of each transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that Capital One may offer to you;
- Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater;
- Welcome bonus: Earn 75K bonus miles if you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening;
- Rewards: 10x miles on hotels and rental cars at Capital One Travel; 5x miles on flights you book with Capital One Travel; 2x miles on other purchases.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: how does it work?
Capital One’s Venture X Rewards Credit Card is a great choice for people who love to travel in style.
The annual fee for the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card is $395. However, this luxury travel card has many benefits for travelers.
First, there’s a 75K bonus mile when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
Also, you’ll receive an annual travel credit of $300 for booking flights with Capital One Travel.
With this card, you’ll still earn miles on the dollar you spend:
- 2 miles on every purchase you make with the card;
- 5 miles for flights booked with Capital One Travels;
- 10 miles on hotels and cars you rent through Capital One Travels.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card offers up to annual $100 credit on Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®.
The card also includes lounges that offer complimentary visits and all-inclusive amenities like fresh local food options, high-speed WiFi, and cozy relaxation rooms.
Moreover, you can enjoy access (unlimited) for you and 2 guests to 1,300+ lounges worldwide (Priority Pass™ and Plaza Premium Group)!
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit cardholders can enjoy uncomplicated rewards redemption compared to competitors.
You will be redirected to another website
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: should you get one?
Whether you’re a frequent flyer or just someone who likes to get away occasionally, the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card is a great option to consider. Let’s learn this card’s pros and cons.
- Rich travel benefits;
- Uncomplicated rewards redemption;
- Rich welcome bonus;
- Amazing anniversary bonus;
- A high number of miles rewards on purchases and flight booking;
- Access to airport lounges;
- Cell Phone Protection;
- Priority Pass™.
- Requires excellent credit;
- It comes with an annual fee.
Credit score required
The credit score required to make the most of your travels with a Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card is excellent.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card application: how to do it?
Are you enjoying the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card review? Keep reading to learn how to apply.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
For Capital One products listed on this page, some of the above benefits are provided by Visa® or Mastercard® and may vary by product. See the respective Guide to Benefits for details, as terms and exclusions apply.
About the author / Suzana Brito
Bank of America Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card: apply today
Need help to apply for the Bank of America Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card? The keep reading! Ensure 0% intro APR and more!Keep Reading
What is cashback and its advantages: is it a good idea?
One of the main cash back advantages is way of earning money while spending. Sounds counter intuitive? That’s because it is. Check it out!Keep Reading
15K bonus points: My GM Rewards® Mastercard® review
Earn points to reduce expenses with the My GM Rewards® Mastercard® - Full review here! Ensure 0% intro APR period - keep reading!Keep Reading
You may also like
Freedom Gold credit card review: is it legit and worth it?
This card is perfect for online shoppers. Get your Freedom Gold credit card to buy at the Horizon Outlet website with benefits.Keep Reading
12 Best Financial Literacy Books to Empower Your Finances
Discover the ultimate guide to financial empowerment with our in-depth exploration of the top 12 financial literacy books. Read on!Keep Reading