Maximize your spending: Apply for PayPal Cashback Mastercard®
Want to earn more paying with PayPal? The PayPal Cashback Mastercard® is an excellent card with unlimited cashback. Find out how to apply for it now!
Learn where to start and what to expect from the application form
Maximize your cash back rewards with the PayPal Cashback Mastercard® – apply now and earn up to 3% cash back on every purchase.
Our step-by-step guide explains everything you need to know to finish your application faster. So keep reading!
To apply for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard®, you must access their website. That’s the only possible way to complete your application.
Also, you must have an existing Paypal account or create one.
After that, log into your PayPal account on their website to complete the application form. You will need to provide the following information:
- Personal details: Name, address, phone number, date of birth;
- Financial information: Annual income after taxes;
- Security information: The last 4 digits of your Social Security number;
- Agreement: Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Read it carefully.
After you finish your application and see if you got approval to get the card, your PayPal Cashback Mastercard will be linked to your existing account.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The only way to apply for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard® is online. Visit their website, and follow our instructions above.
PayPal Cashback Mastercard® vs. Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
Indeed, these cashback cards are the best in the market. If you want convenience, the PayPal Cashback Mastercard® has an easy redemption system.
All the cashback you earn is automatically added to your account balance, and you can use it for whatever you want.
On the other hand, the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express works with rewards caps, and you can earn cashback on eligible purchases.
Anyway, the decision is up to you. Further, see more information about the cards below.
PayPal Cashback Mastercard®
- Credit Score: 690-850 (Good – Excellent);
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Purchase APR: 19.99%, 28.99%, or 31.99% (variable);
- Cash Advance APR: 31.99% (variable);
- Welcome Bonus: N/A;
- Rewards: Earn 3% cash back on Paypal purchases and unlimited 2% on all other purchases.
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Purchase APR: Get 15 months of 0% intro APR on then a variable rate of 18.99% to 29.99%;
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% (Variable);
- Welcome Bonus: $200 statement credit after spending $2K in the first 6 months;
- Rewards: 3% cash back on groceries, U.S online retail purchases, and gas, Plus 1% cash back on other eligible purchases.
If you like the Blue Cash Everyday® Card, you can get it now. So read on for instructions!
About the author / Suzana Brito
Flagstar Bank Mortgage review: how does it work and is it good?
This Flagstar Bank Mortgage review will uncover all this lender's details! Options with 0% to 3% minimum down payment and affordable loans.Keep Reading
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card has a $95 annual fee, but it comes with several perks that may be worth the cost. Check out our review!Keep Reading
Application for the Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®: how does it work?
Apply for an Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa®. You can make a big purchase and split your balance into fixed-rate installments.Keep Reading
You may also like
An Irresistible APR To Smash Debt: PNC Core® Visa® review
Save money on high-interest debts with the PNC Core® Visa® Credit Card - Our review encompasses it all! Enjoy 0% intro APR for 15 months!Keep Reading
Learn to apply easily for the Ally Bank Mortgage
Here's a full guide to apply for the Ally Bank Mortgage without having to worry about the complications in the process. Keep reading!Keep Reading