Maximize your spending: Apply for PayPal Cashback Mastercard®
Want to earn more paying with PayPal? The PayPal Cashback Mastercard® is an excellent card with unlimited cashback. Find out how to apply for it now!
Learn where to start and what to expect from the application form
Maximize your cash back rewards with the PayPal Cashback Mastercard® – apply now and earn up to 3% cash back on every purchase.
Our step-by-step guide explains everything you need to know to finish your application faster. So keep reading!
To apply for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard®, you must access their website. That’s the only possible way to complete your application.
Also, you must have an existing Paypal account or create one.
After that, log into your PayPal account on their website to complete the application form. You will need to provide the following information:
- Personal details: Name, address, phone number, date of birth;
- Financial information: Annual income after taxes;
- Security information: The last 4 digits of your Social Security number;
- Agreement: Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Read it carefully.
After you finish your application and see if you got approval to get the card, your PayPal Cashback Mastercard will be linked to your existing account.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
The only way to apply for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard® is online. Visit their website, and follow our instructions above.
PayPal Cashback Mastercard® vs. Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
Indeed, these cashback cards are the best in the market. If you want convenience, the PayPal Cashback Mastercard® has an easy redemption system.
All the cashback you earn is automatically added to your account balance, and you can use it for whatever you want.
On the other hand, the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express works with rewards caps, and you can earn cashback on eligible purchases.
Anyway, the decision is up to you. Further, see more information about the cards below.
PayPal Cashback Mastercard®
- Credit Score: 690-850 (Good – Excellent);
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Purchase APR: 19.99%, 28.99%, or 31.99% (variable);
- Cash Advance APR: 31.99% (variable);
- Welcome Bonus: N/A;
- Rewards: Earn 3% cash back on Paypal purchases and unlimited 2% on all other purchases.
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Purchase APR: Get 15 months of 0% intro APR on then a variable rate of 19.24% – 29.99%;
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% (Variable);
- Welcome Bonus: $200 statement credit after spending $2K in the first 6 months;
- Rewards: Earn 3% cash back on U.S. supermarkets, online retail stores, and gas stations up to $6,000 a year. Then, 1%. 1% on all eligible purchases.
If you like the Blue Cash Everyday® Card, you can get it now. So read on for instructions!
About the author / Suzana Brito
HSBC Premier Checking application: how does it work?
Find out how to apply for the HSBC Premier Checking in less than five minutes. Enjoy free ATMs and more. Read on!Keep Reading
Learn how to download the Calm App and manage your anxiety and stress
Learn how to download the Calm App to manage your anxiety and stress healthily. So, stay tuned and keep reading to start!Keep Reading
Rocket Loans review: how does it work and is it good?
Get the financial flexibility you need with this Rocket Loans review! Up to $45,000 with fast funding. Read on and learn more.Keep Reading
You may also like
How to buy cheap flights on SkyScanner
Are you looking for ways to save money when you travel? Use these tips to buy cheap flights on Skyscanner. Keep reading!Keep Reading
70K bonus points: Apply for American Express® Business Gold Card
Get an in-depth understanding of the American Express® Business Gold Card and its application process. Earn up to 4 points on purchases!Keep Reading
What are student loans: a 101 guide to finance your studies
Read on to find out what are student loans, the different types available and what you can do if you're struggling to make payments.Keep Reading